Terlet will be showcasing a selection of its latest cooking and cooling technology at Anuga 2018, held in Cologne from 20-23 March.
From stands B10/C19 in Hall 7.1, visitors can see an array of machinery including: two Terlotherm scraped surface heat exchangers – a Delta 150 and a Delta 450, which will be displayed in a small process line; a 40 litre tiltable vessel and a doughnut cooker.
Terlotherm® Scraped surface heat exchanger
A vertical scraped surface heat exchanger with two concentric heat exchange surfaces. This design makes it possible to deal with complicated food processing demands.
- UHT pasteurisation of particulates up to 25mm in size
- EHEDG certified
- Magnetic, x-ray and metal detectable scraper blades and gaskets
- 0.3–7 m2 dual heat exchange cylinders packaged into one unit with a small footprint
- Bottom driven design, easy maintenance, no oil contamination
40 Litre Tiltable Cooking Vessel
This atmospheric tiltable cooking vessel is specially designed as a self-contained unit to make small batches of a variety of products from low to high viscosity.
- Hygienic design
- Integrated electrical steam generator for heating, with condensate return
- Mobile unit on wheels
- Touch screen integrated controls
- Executed with extraction fan to minimise cooking vapour in room.
- Executed with high speed mixing propeller and scraped agitator
The doughnut cooker is designed to accelerate the cooking and evaporation process for pectin based, low-viscosity fruit products.
- Hygienic design
- No moving agitators inside the tank
- Gentle heating through natural convection product flow (no mechanical stress)
- Variety on options possible, such as Brix measurement
- CIP cleaning
- Up to three times faster than conventional jacketed tank
As the sole UK agent for these products, Holmach representatives will be available throughout the exhibition to offer solutions to your food processing challenges. To make an appointment, call Holmach on: 01780 749 097 or visit stands B10/C19 in Hall 7.1