It has been a very busy year so far for Jorgensen Engineering, with a multitude of successful installations around the world. Here’s our pick of the best:
- One of Jorgensen’s loyal customers has ordered two leak testers and one robotic scoop inserter for a milk powder plant in Mexico, as well as a semi automatic depalletiser for plastic containers under another brand;
- A complete line with lid conveying, UV treatment and an inspection scanner has been re-ordered by a British client;
- Jorgensen has received an order for a full and semi-automatic loading/unloading system including robots for handling of pouches from a Dutch company specializing in potato products;
- A Swedish client has ordered an upgrade of an existing R1 semi automatic plant, which is to be modified into a fully automated plant, including racks;
- Finally, One of the world’s largest dairy companies has placed an order for conveying equipment for cans and lids for an existing line, as well as gassing and lid conveying for a new line.
For any further information about Jorgensen’s range and possible applications of this technology, please don’t hesitate to contact Holmach on 01780 749097 or call 01780 749097.
“From my own experience and as an introduction into canning lines, the professionalism, knowledge and courtesy of you and your team has been very impressive and useful.
It is clear why Jorgensen Engineering has such a strong reputation.”
Kerry Food Group
“It has been a pleasure working with you and your team delivering, so far, a very successful project…. I think a key success factor is the professional manner and strong working relations between the project teams…
Thank you for valued support and understanding throughout the project”.